When you have a tech announcement to make, be certain that you’re getting maximum exposure.
Your mobile technology news release needs to be seen by the largest amount of targeted traffic to make sure that it is seen by the right people who will actually act on what they see. That’s where Mobile Commerce Press comes in, because our PR submission service has just made your marketing more affordable.
For only 20 days, you can take advantage of the complete PR submission service package for $5.99.
This allows you to receive targeted marketing exposure for your mobile technology news announcement over several channels, so that thousands of people will have the chance to learn more about your message. While the typical price of $9.99 is already low enough to fit into any marketing budget, the current sale of $5.99 offers the chance to take advantage of this full package at a notably lower cost.
Your mobile technology news will be seen by targeted visitors through multiple channels.
This isn’t your standard PR submission service. When you submit your press release to Mobile Commerce Press, you will be able to take advantage of a complete package of opportunities:
- Attention on a Google News approved site – thousands of people visit this website through our daily headlines that are found on Google News.
- Niche news – our readers are interested in mobile, technology, and marketing, so your press release will be viewed by people who are interested in what you have to say.
- 30 day feature – your press release will be featured on the Mobile Commerce Press homepage for a month to make sure that it gains maximum possible exposure.
- Permanent site inclusion – your PR will never be taken down from our archives, so readers will always be able to access it.
- Links – you can include up to 3 links within your article, so that readers can conveniently find their way to your website, landing page, or social media.
- Image – you can add your own image to improve the appeal of your press release, since a visually appealing read will generate more action from visitors.
- SEO – when you submit your PR, editors manually read it and search engine optimize it for the best possible search query results.
- Fast publishing – once you’ve submitted your PR, you can expect to see it on the website within 24 hours.
- Newsletter – your PR will be included in the next Mobile Commerce Press newsletter for viewing by even more targeted readers.
- Social media sharing – a link to your press release will be shared over all MCP social media platforms
The opportunity to try this mobile technology news release service at the reduced price of $5.99 will end on July 11, 2015.