Barcelona, Spain, July 15, 2018 –(PR.com)– WoMaster has launched an innovative intelligent LTE routing switch WR329P series designed to combine functionalities of LTE/WiFi router and 8-Port power booster PoE+ switch for Smart Bus applications.
It can also be used in roadside cabinets or other industrial applications for ultra-resilient high-speed Wi-Fi and multi-port Ethernet to LTE routing. The flexible modular design allows project customizations by enabling and disabling POE ports, LTE/WiFi, or adding serial /IO ports.
Wide operating temperature range and ruggedized design allow convenient deployment in existing infrastructure under the harsh conditions.
Benefits of WR329P
Industrial 8 PoE+ with 1G WAN and Dual Radio LTE/WiFi Routing Switch for BUS/Vehicle:
– High Throughput Wireless Performance: LTE Cat.4, 2×2 MIMO, 150M downlink and 50M uplink, 4G/3G/2G full cellular network compatibility, Selectable 5G/2.4G Wi-Fi for local coverage, up to 866Mbps bandwidth
– Multiple Ethernet ports: 8x Fast Ethernet PoE+ ports, 1x Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for uplink or NVR, LAN Switch port to LTE or WAN port routing, WAN to LTE Redundant
– Extreme PoE Capability: 8-port IEEE 802.3af/at compliance PoE+, up to 30W per port, 12/24V to 54VDC Booster PoE, Up to 120W PoE power budget
– Complete PoE management including per-port Power Budget Control, PoE Scheduling and PoE Status
– Enhanced Cyber Security for Critical Application: Firewall for traffic classification, port forwarding; NAT, DMZ for LAN protection, OpenVPN, IPsec for secure connection, HTTPs/SSH secure login
– Convenient management: WebGUI, CLI and SNMP configuration paths, ViewMaster Utility, Remote configuration software utility and NetMaster NMS System, LLDP topology discovery, various diagnostic tools (Radio LED, Ping, TFTP, SNMP Trap, E-mail Alert and System Log), LTE watchdog, auto-reconnect cellular connection
– Redundancy: Supports WAN to LET redundancy, wireless auto-offload
– Rugged Design: EN50121-4 Railway EMC, IEC61000-6-2/IEC61000-6-4 heavy industrial EMC, NEMA-TS2 compliance for traffic control, E-Mark for vehicle, Radio RED for CE Marking, -40~75oC environments
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.
Email: [email protected]
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/759310
Press Release Distributed by PR.com