Seattle, WA, February 02, 2019 –(PR.com)– Postcardly is making it even easier for people to send postcards. In addition to its free iPhone app, Postcardly is releasing free apps forAndroidand iPadtoday, which people can use to snap a photo, write a message, and send a full-size physical, printed postcard to friends and family anywhere in the world. New users can send their first 5 cards for $5 (a 50% discount).
Postcardly puts whatever you write onto the back of a postcard (up to about 100 words), and whatever picture you want onto the front of the postcard. Then Postcardly sends it through the mail, for $1.99 or less.
“Mail can feel a bit like magic,” said Paul Hughes, co-founder of Postcardly. “It’s so easy and cheap to send this little object literally around the world. You can hold it in your hands or put it on your fridge—so every time you look at it, you’re reminded of who sent it. It’s more special and permanent than Facebook or email.”
The new Postcardly apps build on the iPhone app and the email-based system that the company created in its first year, which customers haveused to send vacation photos, thank-you notes, party invitations, birth announcements, and more. Postcardly postcards are full-size, traditional postcards—6” by 4.25”, with photos that run right to the edge. “Because we’re old-school postcard fans, we wanted our postcards to feel good in your hands,” said Hughes.
You don’t even need a mobile device: You can use the new Postcardly app for your email to send postcards. Every time you send a postcard, Postcardly creates a unique @postcardly.com email address for that recipient, linked to their physical mailing address. You can send postcards from your email using that email address (your attached picture on the front, the body of the email on the back) orusing one of the Postcardly mobile apps.
· Frame-worthy, high-quality, 6″ x 4.25″ paper postcards. 300dpi, full-bleed photos on high-quality card-stock paper. Postcardly postcards look and feel good.
· Plenty of room for a thoughtful message on the back: about 100 words (500 characters).
· Super easy: once you’re signed up, send a postcard in under a minute.
· Just $1.99 per postcard. (Or as low as $1.67 each with a value plan.)
· Introductory pricing for new customers: 5 postcards for $5 (a 50% discount).
· @postcardly.com email addresses. You can use the new Postcardly app oryour email to send postcards. Send the way you want, wherever you go, no device required.
Download the Android app from the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.postcardly.android
Download the iPhone or new iPad app from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/postcardly-postcards/id591627163?mt=8&ls=1
To learn more about Postcardly or to sign up, go to postcardly.com.
Social Media: Follow Postcardly on Facebook at facebook.com/postcardly and on Twitter @Postcardly
Press assets at: http://postcardly.com/content/press
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/775703
Press Release Distributed by PR.com