The Global Home Security Solutions market is valued at $29.4 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $57.73 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2014 to 2022. Home Security Solutions market is expected to witness high growth in residential security segment. Increase in crime rate, remote monitoring mobile devices and growing consumer awareness are the key drivers for the growth of the market. Lack of awareness and high installation costs are the factors hampering the market growth. The intensified competition leading to technological advancements among the electrical distributors & telecom providers are providing massive opportunities for the market growth.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Global Home Security Solutions market is segmented by Home Type, by Product Type, by Solution and by Geography. Based on Home Type, market is segmented into independent and apartments. Based on Product Type, market is categorized into Electronic locks, Sensors, alarms and Cameras. Based on Solution, market is classified into Intruder Alarm, Fire Protection, Video Surveillance, Integrated Security, Access Control and Medical Alert System. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America has the largest market for Home Security Solutions and expected to hold its share till 2022. Asia-Pacific and Europe are also considered as promising markets during the forecast period.
The Key players in the market include, Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited, UTC Fire & Security, Alarm.com, Tyco, Control4 Corporation, Control4 Corporation, ASSA ABLOY, Allegion PLC and Nortek Security & Control LLC.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements