The Global Cyber Security market is estimated at $74.2 billion and is expected to reach $224.48 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.84% during the forecast period 2014-2022. Growing cyber crimes which may cause the loss of intellectual and financial assets is the key driving factor for the growth of cyber security market. Cybercrime is generating market opportunity for small cyber specialty companies. The government is increasing its investments in sophisticated cyber security technologies. Unique attention is being given to secure the Internet of Things through federally-sponsored research in cyber-physical systems. Small businesses can use these vehicles to get involved in the government cyber security market. Antivirus and Antimalware solution is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period.
The Global Cyber Security Market is segmented on the basis of Solution, Security type, Service, application and Geography. On the basis of Solution, the market is segregated into Web Filtering, Unified Threat Management (UTM), Security and Vulnerability Management, Risk and Compliance Management, Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (Ids/Ips), Identity and Access Management (IAM), Firewall, Encryption, Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation, Disaster Recovery, Data Loss Protection (DLP), Anti virus and Anti malware, White listing and Others.
Request For Sample Report Here:
On the basis of Security type, the market is categorized into Application Security, Cloud Security, Content Security, Endpoint Security, Network Security, Wireless Security and Industrial Control Systems Security. The market is segmented on the basis of service into Training and Education, Risk and Threat Assessment, Managed Security Services (MSS, Design and Integration, Consulting. Global Cyber Security Market by Application is segregated into Telecom and IT, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Government and Public Utilities, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Aerospace, Defense and Intelligence and Others. Global Cyber Security Market by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Global Cyber Security Market are BAE Systems PLC, The Boeing Company, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, Computer Sciences Corporation, Dell Inc, Finmeccanica spa, General Dynamics Corporation, Hewlett Packard Company and International Business Machines Corporation (IBM).
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements