New Taipei, Taiwan, January 24, 2019 –(PR.com)– Generating real-time data for its analysis on the Cloud and using it for desired business outcomes while reducing operational costs and increasing reliability is the main objective of IoT integration in industrial settings. WoMaster’s new WR224 is a smart industrial router designed for easy Smart City and IoT data collection from sensors, meters, and other IoT devices with further transmission to Internet Cloud services: public clouds AWS and Azure or private ThingsMaster/ThingsMaster OTA cloud.
Benefits of WR224
Industrial Smart LTE/WiFi Router:
– It can be used as an LTE Cat.4/2.4 GHz WiFi dual radio router or simply a single high speed WiFi AP depending on the application requirement.
– The router supports LTE to WiFi redundancy and auto-offload to ensure high speed data transmission.
– For network protection from cyber security threats, WR224 features Firewall, OpenVPN, GRE tunnel, HTTPs/SSH secure login, TACACS+ multi-user authentication for privileged user management.
– The embedded MQTT and RESTful API enables integration with such public cloud services as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure. The private cloud platform ThingsMaster and ThingsMaster OTA can also be setup for instant and secured access to receive and visualize data or manage devices remotely.
– Rugged industrial design: heavy industrial EMC compliance IEC61000-6-2/IEC61000-6-4, CE Marking, -40~70oC wide op.t.
Featuring advanced cloud management, strong cyber security protection along with compact design, WR224 is an ideal solution as for easy integration in the existing networks of industrial process optimization, as well as Smart Cities applications, such as Smart surveillance, automated transportation, smarter energy management systems, water distribution, urban security and environmental monitoring.
With over 20 years of industrial IoT market experience, WoMaster Group is one of the leading IoT providers in Industrial world. The company is joint ventured by global listed Industrial companies including IEIxQNAP Group, HMS Industrial Networks, and HolyStone Group. WoMaster designs and manufactures high-quality industrial products for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, intelligent transportation and smart city surveillance. From networking devices to all-in-one communication station, WoMaster adds value by the hardened design, public and private cloud platform, high levels of Cyber Security protection, and customer oriented solutions.
Email: [email protected]
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/775011
Press Release Distributed by PR.com